This new feature will allow you to connect your form input to a SQL Server.
1) To add a SQL Connection, go to the Connections page which is accessed via Menu -> Connected Data -> Connections.
NOTE: SQL connections are only available on Premium accounts.
2) Click the ADD CONNECTION button on the top right of the page to add a new connection.
This will bring up a list of connections that you can choose from.
Note: You must be an Administrator level user to see this option
3) Click on SQL Server and add the SQL Server Connection String to be used by connectors to access your database.
Learn more about SQL Server Connection Strings here
NOTE: Windows Authentication is NOT supported; you must include username and password credentials in the string.
4) The SQL user specified MUST have at least db_ddladmin and db_datawriter database level roles assigned.
For simplest configuration, grant db_owner role to the user.
Click database-level roles to learn more.
IMPORTANT: You must configure your database firewall to accept connections from our cloud servers, below are the IP addresses from our cloud server
22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
For Amazon RDS, see this article on how to add our cloud IPs to your RDS firewall
For Microsoft Azure, you can follow this article to configure your Azure SQL firewall
5) Click the SAVE button on the top right of the page to store your configuration.