The Details Screen Type is one of our data perusal screens. This screen type is data-driven and enables you to visualize the rows in a data source.
To add a details screen, navigate to Apps -> Screens. Click on the ADD NEW+ button
- Name your Details Screen
- Select a suitable icon
- Select your data source (optional)
- Click on the CREATE+ button
Configuring the Title bar
- Data source - A selection of connected data sources within your app to which to relate your configuration.
- Screen Title - This will be populated with the name of your screen.
- Action Buttons - Define buttons to appear on the title bar.
- Select which button you'd like to configure: LEFT, RIGHT1 or RIGHT2
- Select an icon
- Add the button text
- Select the button colors
- Select the user interaction. E.g.,
- Visibility selection check box
- Button Visibility - Control the visibility of this button using a formula
Select Add a Detail Line to create a new entry.
Data source – A selection of connected data sources within your app to which to relate your configuration of the detail line.
- Left Text - Static text and dynamic values related to the data source can be entered here. Color, font and text size can also be adjusted.
- Left Icon - The icon image displayed for this detailed line. Having no icon selected for display is also an option.
- Right Text/Button - Same as left text and left icon combined but on the right-hand side of the field. Color, font and text size can also be adjusted.
A user interaction can also be configured with the same choices as above.
Layout & Styling
- Line Background – Choose the color of the detail lines background.
- Transparency tick box – Select to make the background transparent and vice versa.
Validation & Behavior
- Line Visibility - Control the visibility of a detail line with formulae and relatable data.
- Display format (retired) – A legacy value now replaced by formula functions; e.g., FORMAT-DATE(), FORMAT-NUMBER().