Reporting An Incident
When it comes to your data, our job here at Forms On Fire is to ensure that it is secure and available at all times. This is not an easy task and we take it seriously.
Part of our job includes equipping the Forms On Fire community with the tools necessary to report an incident, should one occur.
What is a security incident?
- Unauthorized access
- Potential data and privacy breach
- Intentionally targeted but unsuccessful unauthorized access
- The act of violating an explicit or implied security policy
- An attacker runs an exploit tool to gain access to a server's password file
- Any event that affects the availability of our product or service
- Any event that compromises the contractual commitments to our clients
What can you do to help?
If you believe your data has been compromised in any way, or you experience platform issues or downtime. Please report it to us immediately.
Email us with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your organization
- Description of the incident
- Approximate time that the incident occurred
- Any other information that might help us resolve the incident
You may call or email us with this information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 425.214.1920