Dropbox has made changes to their authorization process.
We have already built support for these changes into the platform, but there is a manual step that is required by an administrator of your account.
This needs to be done before October 2021 otherwise your Dropbox connectors will stop working.
- Head over to the Platform's Connections page, find your Dropbox connection(s) and click on the “Change” button.
- This will display a new popup window where you can change your authorization settings for Dropbox.
You may have to first sign in to your Dropbox account before you can see it.
- In this window, scroll down to “View Dropbox content”, and then to the “Forms On Fire” app.
Click on the arrow to open up the section revealing a “Disconnect” button.
Click on this button.
- A popup will ask you to confirm, click on “Disconnect” again.
You can now close the window.
- The Connections page will automatically refresh, and when reloaded, show that the Dropbox connection is not working.
- You can click on “Authorize” like normal to reauthorize the connection.
- Grant "Forms On Fire" access.
- Once you have completed the authorization flow, the connector will be working again.