Creating a Folder is easy: click the NEW FOLDER link found in any of the Screens, Docs or Data Sources pages.
In the Create Folder popup:
- Enter a name for the Folder. This name will display in the Folders list, so try to make it descriptive.
- If you wish to restrict user access to this Folder, tick the "Restrict User Access" box. Otherwise, you're done - just click the Create button!
- Assuming you are restricting user access:
- If you have any User Groups registered in the system, then you will also see a Restrict To Group field. Should you select a specific group to which to restrict the Folder; then only web and app users in that Group will be able to view and access the Folder and its contents.
- You can also specific users to have access to the Folder and contents. This permission is granted in addition to any user group restriction you apply. Simply choose to add the app users you wish to whom to assign the Folder. All selected app users will automatically receive access to thecontents of the Folder once you save it.
- Hit the Create button to create the Folder.