Please do not use Community Services for the escalation of support issues. Contact Forms On Fire Support as provided in your Subscription Agreement and according to the Service Level Agreement posted on our support site.
Code of Conduct
You agree to comply with the following code of conduct in your use of the Forum:
- Be polite and courteous. Respect and treat others as you would expect to be treated yourself.
- Respect your audience. Posts should not upset, annoy, threaten, harass, abuse or embarrass other members.
- User Contributions may not include material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Lively and collegial discussions are always encouraged in a healthy community. It is okay to argue facts but not okay to argue personalities or personal beliefs.
- Do not use text formats such as all caps or bold that may be read as annoying, rude or send a strong message.
- Avoid using abbreviations or terminology that others may not understand. An abbreviation may mean something to you but in another context or country, it may have another meaning.
- Be accountable for your actions by correcting your mistakes and indicating where you have changed a previous post of yours.
You agree not to access or use the Forum in any manner:
- That violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation, or advocates, promotes or assists in any unlawful act, constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
- To transmit or introduce offensive materials, including those involving profanity, violence, sexual conduct, pornography or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- To monitor or attempt to gain unauthorized access to: (a) an account or computer not belonging to you; (b) any data, information or communications on any network or system not owned by you, without authorization; (c) any system or network user accounts or passwords of other users, without authorization; or (d) e‑mail addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified (including, without limitation, phishing, password robbery, spidering and harvesting).
- That is false, deceptive, misleading or fraudulent, including but not limited to: (a) any attempt to impersonate any person or entity, including any other user, Forms On Fire or a Forms On Fire employee; (b) to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; and (c) any attempt to give the impression that you are posting materials from any person or entity other than yourself if that is not the case, including but not limited to altering your IP source address.
- To use, transmit or introduce: (a) information protected under the privacy or security regulations issued pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or subject to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act; or (b) non‑public sensitive or personally identifiable information including but not limited to drivers license numbers, passport numbers, social security numbers, tax identification numbers, voter registration numbers or similar identifying numbers, health information, or financial information including bank, checking, credit card, debit card, or other account numbers.
- For the purposes of recruiting, advertising, solicitation or commercial activities of any kind without the express written consent of Forms On Fire, including, but not limited to: (a) promotions, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes; and (b) the transmission of, or procurement of sending, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To monitor or copy materials on the Forum for any unauthorized purpose or access the Forum via any automatic device, process or means of access such as a robot or spider.
- That may have a detrimental effect on the Forum’s function, user interaction or security, including but not limited to: (a) gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information; (b) attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others; (c) disabling, damaging, overburdening or impairing the Forum or any server, computer or database connected to or accessed by the Forum; (d) modifying, blocking or otherwise interfering with the display of the Forum; (e) interfering with another user’s ability to access, use and enjoy the Forum; (f) accessing another user’s registration information or user account without that user’s express written permission; (g) transmitting or introducing any malicious or technologically harmful element to the Forum such as a spyware program, virus, Trojan horse, worm or logic bomb; (h) performing, without Forms On Fire’s express prior written authorization, scalability testing, load testing, probing, scanning, penetration or vulnerability testing of the Forum, including without limitation the Community Services; and (i) engaging in any activities that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.
Notification of Violation.
Forms On Fire Disclaimer.
We may, but are under no obligation to, monitor or censor comments made by users or content provided by contributors and we are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness or legality of anything posted, depicted or otherwise provided by third‑party users and we disclaim any and all liability relating thereto.