You can manage your organization via the Organization Set up Screen
This screen lets you maintain your organization name and description. You can upload your company logo and letterhead.
You can also add Metadata items that allow you to add additional information about the organization by specifying key/value pair. These values can be accessed globally across the platform by using the ORGMETA('key') formula function access for use with integration and connectors.
Next you can specify your regional settings.
The Advanced Settings follow that.
Most of the fields are easy to understand, so we’ll just highlight the more advanced fields
- Provider ID: This is the Unique identification number for your organization
- The Integration Passkey field is a unique, generated key for use with the integration API. If you plan on using the integration API, this is an important value that your technical personnel will need to know about. If you are not using the API, then you can ignore this field.
- Fill Repeat Rows on Export: Repeated data (e.g. repeatable pages in a Form entry) is exported by the platform as separate rows for CSV and other tabular formats. When this option is selected, all non-repeat answer values are copied down into each repeat row. This can be useful for cases where other systems are importing these tabular exports, and those systems need to process all answer values on every repeated row. If you wish to instead have blank cells for non-repeat answers in repeat rows, deselect this option. Turning off this option effectively provides a grouping mechanism within the tabular export, with only repeat answer values populated in repeat rows. This can be useful for cases where the exported tabular file is being reviewed by humans instead of machine imported.
- Send Invite Emails To: This instructs the system to send all user invite and reset emails to the given email address.
- Default Sender Email: The default sender/from address used on emails sent from Connectors and other system functions.
- Default Sender Name: Shows on emails sent from Connectors and other system functions.
- Global Forms REST URL: Specify a global REST endpoint for use by the REST form connectors.
- Primary Access URL: This is the primary access URL used by your users to access your website.
- Secondary Access URL: This is the secondary access URL used by your users to access your website.
In the options bar you will find functions to manage your users and user groups and connectors.