Task Templates can be created for commonly created Tasks. This allows you to define common types of jobs and quickly dispatch jobs via the template wizard.
Create a new Task from a Task Template by clicking on the Add New button on the right hand side.
From the Create a Task from a Template drop down, select the Task Template that you want to use and hit the Go button.
You will now be In the Create a Task from a Template Screen. Here you will need to fill in the following:
- Select an app user to assign the Task to.
- Specify a date and time by which the Task must be completed.
If the app user does not complete the Task by this date, the Task will show in red as overdue until they complete it.
- The Template Name will be already filled in, however you can edit this if you need to.
- Enter any additional information for the Task.
Use this field to enter notes and other useful information that the app user should know about the Task.
- Location is an optional field that allows you to specify a street address for the Task to be performed at.
You can optionally search for the Street name and mark it on the provided map.
If you do this then the GPS co-ordinates of the Location will be included in the Task for the app user to view on a map in the mobile app.
Once you've filled out the fields, hit the Fields button to edit the Form Fields.
Next you will see the Fields Screen which will allow you to edit the Form Fields before sending to the user.
Click on the Create button to create the Task. Your task be created and will now appear in the Task Listing Screen.