Answered

Just started a new free trial, now what do I do?

I just started a free trial, now what do I do?  Thanks!

• Hi Janice,

I'm so glad you asked! Let me be the first to welcome you to the Forms On Fire platform. You've just made the first step to finding your perfect mobile form solution :)

Learning a new platform is not an easy task. We want to help you every step along the way and make sure you have the support you need to be successful during your trial period and beyond.

First and foremost, I would love to meet you online for an introductory Product Tour. This is a one-on-one webinar that not only showcases our features, but allows you to ask any questions you might have. You can choose a day and time that works best for your schedule here. If there’s not a time listed on my calendar that works for you, just let me know and we can work something out. 

I get it, time is precious and more often than not there’s just not enough of it. If you can’t join me for a Product Tour I highly recommend checking out our online user manual or our training videos on YouTube. These are great resources to help get you the information you need in order to build your own mobile form solution.

If you get stuck at any point and need to talk to someone on our team, we’re here for you! Just give us a call at +1 425.214.1920 or email us at support@formsonfire.com.

If you want to get started right away I would recommend checking out our Examples Catalog on the cloud platform. When you started your free trial you should have received an email with your login credentials. Navigate on your favorite web browser to https://secure.formsonfire.com. Once you're logged in look to the left hand side and locate the navigation menu. Click on Apps > Examples Catalog. Search by your industry or use the search bar on the top for a form you want to start with. Once you locate a form just click on install now and you'll be taken directly to the form designer. 

Don’t get stuck, frustrated, and annoyed…use our resources to be successful! At any point in time please reach out to me if you want to talk 

Warm regards, 

Megan

Client Success

1 person likes this
  • Thanks so much, Megan!  This is very helpful!

Janice

Login or Signup to post a comment